ACD.net, Inc. ("ACD.net") is committed to providing a reliable, high-quality network to support EFM, DS1,
DS3 & Fiber Services (individually the "Service" or collectively the "Services").
If an Eligible Enterprise Customer (as defined below, also referred to as a "Customer") experiences a
failure of any of these guaranteed service parameters, Advanced Communications & Data will provide Customer with a credit as
described under Service Availability Credits.
"Service Availability" is defined as the ability of a Customer to exchange IP packets with the Advanced Communications & Data
Network via ACD. Router port. Service Availability is measured by sending ICMP "ping" bursts to
the Customer router at regular intervals. The response of the Customer router to the ping burst confirms
that the connection is still in place and the service is still available.
Service Availability Guarantee:
Advanced Communications & Data guarantees 99.99% Service Availability to its Eligible
A credit is available against this Service Level Agreement in the event that a customer site experiences
unavailability of service as a result of failure of any component of the Advanced Communications & Data Network. Service
interruptions caused by ACD.net-planned network maintenance activities, maintenance at the Customer premises,
failure of Customer premises hardware, and failures of Customer-managed local access circuits are ineligible
for availability guarantee compensation.
Service Availability Credits:
Service Availability credits for the affected customer site/Service are
determined in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Any outage between 10 and 60 minutes = 1 day credit of monthly service charges, not including Telco Fees.
- Any outage continuing for greater than 60 minutes = 3 days credit of monthly service charges, not including Telco Fees.
- Customer must open a trouble ticket with Advanced Communications & Data for the outage.
- A maximum of 15 days of credit may be provided during any single month.
One day's credit is based on 1/30th of the monthly service charge; not including Advanced Communications & Data provided Telco Charges.
Service Credit Process:
Service Availability claims must be submitted to Advanced Communications & Data within one month of event occurrence.
Required information must include:
- Organization name and Advanced Communications & Data site name.
- Administrative Contact's name and contact information.
- Date and beginning/end time of outage or failed metric.
Approved Service Level Agreement credits will be applied to the Customer's billing during the billing cycle
following the claim approval. Customer's account must be in good standing or under 60 days past due in order to receive any credit.