You may not engage in or use any Advanced Communications & Data owned, operated or managed network or other resource to engage in any conduct or activity which is prohibited by state or federal law.
You are responsible for any transmission you send, receive, post, access, or store via our Network, including the content of any communication.
Such activities include, but are not limited to the following;
- Spamming and/or Transmission of Unsolicited Email
- Falsifying, altering, or removing message headers
- Hacking, Interception, Intentional Interference
- Falsification of Orgin or Routing Information
- Fraudulent Conduct
- Unauthorized Port Scanning
- Attempting to Sircumvent User Authentication
- Attempting to Restrict, Inhibit, Interfere with, or Deny Service to Any User or Host
- Intellectual Property Violations
- Obscene Speech or Materials
- Defamatory or Abusive Language
- Trademark or Patent Infringement
- Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks
- Distribution of Internet Viruses
- Trojan Horses
- Ponzi or Pyramid Schemes
- Software Pirating
- Avoiding System Restrictions
- other Destructive or Illegal Activities
Any failure to insist upon or enforce performance of any provision in this Policy and Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify any provision in this Policy and Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and
conditions so that it does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.